Saturday, November 03, 2007

Maybe I Should Start Afresh

Its Been A Long Time Since I Last Blogged.. Too Long I Suppose... Maybe So Much Has Happened Over The Past Year Or So That I Forgotten That I Left This To Be Filled With Useless Webs!..Aye..I Guess I Might Start New And Continue Producing Some Things That May Or May Not Be Interesting..I Wish I Could Turn The Hands Of Time..I Guess I Felt Guilty Of What Happened..Or Perhaps I Just Wished To See That Face Again..Its Been So Long..But I Dont Want Anyone's Sympathy For Me..

But Other Than That?..I Dont Really Know Myself..I Wish I Could Be Happy..But I Feel So Empty Ever Since I Came Here....Wonder Why....Perhaps Its My Fault...Time Again And Again I Wished I Could Move Forward But I Hit Myself To The Wall And Continue Grieving On What It Should Be Forgotten...Perhaps Its Too Painful To Move Forward.. I Wish "You" Coulda Tell Me Its Alright And It Never Happened..But In Truth It Did.And Its Been So Long... Once Again I Guess I Guess I Surrounded Myself With All This Grief Inside And Never Let It Crawl Out Of My Heart...I Guess I Shall Stop For Now....I Probably Not Make Sense By Now..Till Next Time

No comments: