Thursday, May 18, 2006

Facts On 18/5/06 Post

Well People Maybe Asking And Why Would I Relate This To Everyone And The World..These Answers Can Only be Answered By Your Own View..Feel Free To Comment And Tag My Board. Or Msg Me

On My Msn:- m_utd86@hotmail.com for those who havent gotten it yet.

To Answer Your Question How Long Did I Take..Actually when i was scanning thru my poems in my folder..i spotted that there was an Unfinished Poem which had a few verses.then i thought to myself that it may be a good idea to add this and to publish on what the world has become. it only started wif these few verses

Have you ever felt emptiness before?
I guess life wasnt meant to be all happy,
And cheered up to be,
Depression and sadness swept across,
My soul eating out all the cheery,
And happy memories i had inside,
But why does it happen?
Why must such pain go into me?
Do i deserve such pain?
Do i deserve such suffering?
Do i deserve such depression?


It started With those few lines..then i dunno why did i stop it.so i went onto my writing corner of my mind..this only took me a few seconds to think and suddenly it became long i get crafty and and feel my heart and write i have to write..this is a gift i am fortunate to have..not to linger in my mind and write for what want..as sumone said i know how to tapped into my emotions and turn it into words.

would it be just merely simple meanings.i do not like to complicate readers with over jargon words..my poet powers are not for show but this is one of the pieces that i wish for you the "Readers" to read and analyze r u in this category..the traps of life..Ask Yourself These Questions..Even If You Cared Or Not..this is my life's story in words..i cannot change the world but you can change urself by having such realization in life..either you knew it or dont..
but this is reality of life...

To All That Know Me Well..This is a part of me that you have never knew...and it has been a secret to most of you as i thought it would be foolish to even start telling..as i am a guy..guy's do not write these thing's maybe if they were a sissy or some sorts..normally the opposite sex would condemn their thoughts in this..turning every feeling into words..but they take days but i only take secs to have a poem ready in my head..it takes me a matter of minutes to just write and write..i thanked god to enchanting me with this gift that i possess for years..plz enjoy my poem which is located below..and enjoy and i am looking forward to 3/4 of my remaining life..if i lived that long...cheerio

No comments: