Thursday, February 23, 2006

Rough Month As It Was

Hello And Welcome..If Anyone Still Bother To Read this Particular Blog....but neway its been wat i would call a up and down's on my life...so much has happen..so much dissapointment....its been nearly two months..lots of assignments,studying to be done..and here i am spending a couple minutes of my life whining about it...well stress relief management ^_^...stress free is a good me...stressed me...then all the pimples starts to come out...Deary me....which i dont really need at this point of time.......so much has happened..around the world if u have been keeping tabs with life around the world and not life around yourself...in the football aspect it hasnt gone to good....it sux in certain ways but it has to be said that the ball is round and anything can happen..but in the personal front...nothing has really changed around its been normal i suppose...and my head is feeling empty and i wonder why....we all feel this way anyway..alot of times i just felt i wanna just lay in bed and forget my worries...but actually i cant....its not worth that way.....i'm talking crap again...its bugs me....i'm losin it....feeling tired...well its all for now and i dont got much to tell and cheer about..hopefull on the 26th of feb *crosses fingers*.....well take care dudes and dudettes...its time for me to sign off....

No comments: